Regional Conventions 2020
Discover the tools that will bring our National Theory of Change to life across Canada.
Regional Conventions provide practical learning opportunities for our network to ignite the power and potential of young people. In 2020, we are focusing on the theories and tools that will deepen our impact in the lives of young people across Canada.
Regional Conventions are true learning events. Our goal is for you to walk away feeling confident, committed and empowered to live into our new National Theory of Change.
This means that by the conclusion of Regional Conventions, across our network, we will be:
- Equipped to deliver the Search Institute’s Developmental Relationships framework through program trainings and evaluations.
- Ready to inform the new National Need Registry, a tool designed to identify the needs of young people and validate the national need for mentorship.
- Informed of new and emerging practices for implementing youth engagement and strengthening volunteer recruitment and retention.
- Empowered to use data to defend our programs, prove community impact, and leverage funding. #strongertogether.
- Clear as a movement about how the theory of change can be used to strengthen organizational capacity to ignite power and potential in young people.
Upcoming Event Dates
Quebec Regional Convention
October 14-16, 2020
ALT Hotel Quebec
[Quebec registration opens in April]